Frontiers in Clinical Drug Research - Alzheimer Disorders
Frontiers in Clinical Drug Research - Alzheimer Disorders will be of particular interest to readers interested in drug therapy of this specific neurodegenerative condition and related brain disorders as the series provides relevant reviews written by experts in the field of Alzheimer’s disease research.
The eighth volume of this series features chapters covering critical discussions on new therapies for AD. The reviews in this volume include:
- Novel Molecular Targets of Tauopathy; Therapeutic and Diagnostic Applications
- The Therapy of Alzheimer’s Disease: Towards a New Generation of Drugs
- Could Antibiotics Be Therapeutic Agents in Alzheimer’s Disease?
- Use of Antipsychotics in Patients with Alzheimer’s Disease
- Approaches Based on Cholinergic Hypothesis and Cholinesterase Inhibitors in the Treatment of Alzheimer's Disease
- Potential Biological Mechanisms with Prophylactic Action in Rapid Cognitive Impairment in Late-Onset Alzheimer's Disease